10 Mar YOUR COMMONLY ASKED LAWN QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Being in the business for nearly 40 years, there are so many questions we get asked about lawn care and maintenance. We have compiled a quick go-to list of all of the most frequently asked questions to make sure you grow the grass of your dreams!
Q: How often should I mow my lawn?
A: Generally, once a week.
Q: How often should I water my lawn?
A: Once a week unless it has rained.
Q: When is the best time to water my lawn?
A: Early morning before the heat of the day so that your lawn has time to absorb the water.
Q: When is the best time to replant my lawn?
A: In coastal areas throughout the year, you can replant lawn, while inland (frosty areas), it is advised not to replant during June, July or August when the air is icy.
Q: Is fertilizer essential?
A: Yes, it’s advisable to replenish important nutrients into the soil that have been absorbed.
Q: How do I spot lawn diseases?
- White, yellow or brown patches or rings that grow in diameter.
- Thin patches of frayed, distorted, or discoloured grass blades.
- Gray, black, red, orange or purple spots on blades or stems.
- Gray, black or pink powdery or threadlike coatings on and around grass blades.
- Areas of darkened, wet-looking, slimy or greasy-looking grass
Q: What is the best practice for installing sod?
A: Watch how to plant instant lawn here!
Q: What is Evangrass’ top lawn tip?
A: Buy your grass from us, you won’t be disappointed!
If you are ready to take your garden to the next level, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order or to find out more.