Being in the business for nearly 40 years, there are so many questions we get asked about lawn care and maintenance. We have compiled a quick go-to list of all of the most frequently asked questions to make sure you grow the grass of your dreams!
Q: How often should I mow my lawn?
A: Generally, once a week.
Q: How often should I water my lawn?
A: Once a week unless it has rained.
Q: When is the best time to water my lawn?
A: Early morning before the heat of the day so that your lawn has time to absorb the water.
Q: When is the best time to replant my lawn?
A: In coastal areas throughout the year, you can replant lawn, while inland (frosty areas), it is advised not to replant during June, July or August when the air is icy.
Q: Is fertilizer essential?
A: Yes, it’s advisable to replenish important nutrients into the soil that have been absorbed.
Q: How do I spot lawn diseases?
- White, yellow or brown patches or rings that grow in diameter.
- Thin patches of frayed, distorted, or discoloured grass blades.
- Gray, black, red, orange or purple spots on blades or stems.
- Gray, black or pink powdery or threadlike coatings on and around grass blades.
- Areas of darkened, wet-looking, slimy or greasy-looking grass
Q: What is the best practice for installing sod?
A: Watch how to plant instant lawn here!
Q: What is Evangrass’ top lawn tip?
A: Buy your grass from us, you won’t be disappointed!
If you are ready to take your garden to the next level, contact us on email@example.com to place an order or to find out more.